Guild Monsters
Welcome to guild monsters beta , You can register now but this site is in very early stages of development. Bust registering now , you can watch it unfold into the epic thing that it will be =)
Guild Monsters
Welcome to guild monsters beta , You can register now but this site is in very early stages of development. Bust registering now , you can watch it unfold into the epic thing that it will be =)
Guild Monsters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Anybody remember me?
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:11 pm by RBDGabe

» OMFG Nightsmash is here.
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:07 pm by nightsmash

» Logo ?????
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 am by Esprit

» Old acc is back :D
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:19 am by iMotionz

» Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:00 pm by Shoin

» Chocolate Grasshoppers
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 am by DuckyBoy

» hi how is everyone doing
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 am by iMotionz

» MMORPGS are getting boring lol
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:39 am by iMotionz

» hmmmmmmmmmm
Shoin is Back in Action and It's time to Rock it all the way :3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 am by iMotionz